This year I got an idea off somewhere online to do New Year's Interviews with the kids. Oh, I wish I had thought of this and done it all these years!! But at least they are still young, and it's never too late to start. It's not too late for you to start either! If you have a video camera, and want to record some serious cuteness, feel free to use the questions we did:
Depending on their age you might want to make these easier. Our kids are 6, 8, and 10.
1. What's your name?
2. How old are you?
3. What's your teacher's name this year?
4. What grade are you in at school?
5. What is your favorite color?
6. What does your Dad do during the day?
7. What does your Mom do during the day?
8. What is your favorite thing to eat?
9. What don't you like to eat?
10. Who are your friends?
11. Can you sing me your favorite song? Or play it on the piano?
12. What is your favorite thing to do?
13. Where is your favorite place to go?
14. What do you like about your Dad?
15. What do you like about your Mom?
16. What do you like about your brother/sister? (ask for each one by name)
17. What do you want to be when you grow up?
18. What is your favorite book?
19. Can you tell me a joke?