Friday, October 1, 2010

The Amazon Voyage: Vicious Fishes & Other Riches

Wednesday night I had the opportunity to go to a fabulous exclusive members-only adult event at the Denver Museum of Nature and Science . I went with the Mile High Mamas and Mom It Forward Colorado groups and we had a blast!

The evening was so that we could have a private showing of their new exhibit The Amazon Voyage: Vicious Fishes & Other Riches. We got to tour the exhibition, and enjoy a South American buffet dinner.

The new exhibit is amazing, and I can't wait to take my three kids! They had interactive videos and stations to learn more about all of the animals on the Amazon River. There is a huge life size snake, insects, birds, and of course "vicious fishes" galore! My boys especially are going to be thrilled to see it all!

It's a beautiful museum and the new exhibit will be in Denver until January 2, 2011. I was so honored to be amoung such amazing ladies that night. Thank you so much to Mile High Mamas, Mom It Forward Colorado, and The Denver Museum of Nature and Science for having me!!!

No comments: