Saturday, July 26, 2008

When the boys are away.....




the girls will play! Rob took the boys camping this weekend, and so Analise and I had a fun weekend planned that we are in the middle of enjoying. Today we went to a childrens Shakespeare festival with my friend Christine, and then to lunch at an awesome salad place called Mad Greens.


Then we went home so Analise could take a quick nap, and I squeezed in a workout. We then got dressed up and went out to Afternoon Tea at Serendipi-Tea in Littleton. It was really fun! They had a closet of hats, gloves, boas and necklaces that Analise played with while we waited for our food. Given that it was 95+ degrees out I had to go with the Ice Tea which was Black Current and really yummy. We had finger sandwiches, fruit, scones, and a selection of little desserts. She had lemonade. I can tell she had fun, she said to me afterwards when we were walking around downtown Littleton: "Mommy, can we go on a date together every day, forever?" and "Mommy, I love you, but you are not my Isaac. You are my sunshine, and my girly girl, and my love." What a sweetie!

2 comments:

BeeARawFoodie said...

Another fun day with Analise -- I loved the pics Mum! Why aren't there more places like that? Boas? Hats? Costume fun? and Ladies Tea? I love the idea!!

snoflake22 said...

I agree! It was hard to track a place down that would let a child come in, which is sad!