Saturday, September 20, 2008

4 days in the life of me

I was asked to keep a 4 day food journal for a major magazine, and today is the first day. I'm not going to say who it is, as I'm not sure if I should or not. When it's all over and they decide if they are going to use it then I will let you know. :) I guarantee you've heard of it, and I can also almost guarantee that you will be surprised by who it is. I was!

I was thinking of recording it also here too.....I'm going to TRY to not let the fact that the whole world could be reading what I eat not effect my choices, but I admit it's hard. I'm not going to cancel my brunch plans this AM, or try to redirect my family if we go up to the mountains and are picking somewhere to eat. I want to be real. I am not perfect, and not every situation lends itself to eating raw or vegan. I also just try to do the best I can, and avoiding real life does not appeal to me at home. I do not stay home within 10 feet of my juicer and blender, and I try to just roll with whatever is happening.

So today I started out with 22 oucnes of Green Lemonade from my juicer (2 apples, 1 lemon, 1/2 head of celery, 4 large pieces of Kale), and we'll see where we go from here......

1 comment:

BeeARawFoodie said...

OH! So thaaaaat's the Green Lemonade you were talking about.